Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst looking for an opportunity to work on a global consumer brand across the entire business? Do you enjoy partnering across business groups to help answer questions and uncover insights? ASICS Digital is currently seeking a BI Analyst to join our Analytics team in Boston. This individual will work with a team of Analysts and Data Scientists responsible for delivering BI and advanced analytics solutions. The analyst will work with key stakeholders to understand their data needs, analyze the data and deliver results by leveraging tools/technologies such as Tableau, Google BigQuery, Google Analytics, Snowflake, R and Python.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Plan and implement end-to-end analyses and dashboard visualizations from requirement gathering to data processing, and reporting.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate insightful reports while maintaining data integrity.
- Provide analytical support across business units - interpreting data and trends, answering adhoc questions, establishing KPI's and providing training on BI tools.
- Continuously monitor reporting effectiveness, improve existing reports, develop new reports as needed, and identify opportunities to automate and gain efficiencies in data collection and reporting.
What You've Done
- 2+ years professional experience as a Data Analyst and Bachelor's degree in Statistics or related field of study
- 1+ year of professional experience with Tableau and good knowledge of SQL is REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Have an eagerness to learn and contribute!
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.