Associate Revenue Platform Operations Analyst at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As an Associate Revenue Platform Operations Analyst you will be responsible for supervising the display ad health across multiple products and platforms. You will partner with various internal teams to grow our reporting suite and improve processes.What You’ll Do:
- Build, update and refresh weekly and monthly reporting
- Analyze daily reporting to identify trends
- Investigate and troubleshoot platform and ad-serving problems
- Provide analytical support for platforms and projects
- Build custom reports, templates, and dashboards crafted to provide analysis for involved teams and/or reduce team workload through automation
- Monitor platform traffic patterns and investigate anomalies
- Merge data and build outstanding keys to find insights and identify potential
- Adopt data quickly to lend support to various teams
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite – with a focus on Excel
- Ability to understand ad serving data, marketing metrics, and sophisticated concepts
- Ability to analyze patterns and data results to build dashboards and reporting
- Experience in Ad Serving technology & terminology
- Ability to communicate optimally in a team environment
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to reach out and work with multiple teams
- Strong analytical aptitude
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.