Associate Director, Corporate Development at Kyruus
- Kyruus’ mission is to enable human beings to care for human beings. The Corporate Development team partners with Kyruus senior management and business leadership on strategic initiatives, including developing and operationalizing business development partnership strategy, identifying and executing acquisitions, managing capital raises, and supporting operations and internal strategy. This highly visible team works across the entire business, offering the opportunity to become familiar with Kyruus’ end-to-end operations and solution.
- You’ll build market maps and construct theses in support of acquisition opportunities (including joint ventures and partnerships).
- You’ll conduct diligence, model transaction economics, and support transaction execution.
- You’ll lead research and create analyses to support the development of corporate and business unit strategy and new partnership development.
- You’ll model scenario analyses to help evaluate potential financing and / or acquisition opportunities.
- You’ll understand and stay current on industry trends, and communicate key trends to corporate development and Kyruus leadership.
- You’ll contribute to the development of presentations to be used with external and internal parties.
- You’ll report to the Senior Director, Corporate Development in the Corporate Development & Strategy department within the G&A division of the Company.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years of experience as an investment research analyst, investment banking analyst, consultant or in a transaction advisory services or corporate development role to:
- Construct financial models (e.g., DCF, 5-year projection, three statement financial model) and transaction analysis.
- Compile different sources of information into a cogent presentation or story for relevant stakeholders.
- Excel using all relevant and required business tools such as and not limited to Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Regularly present to both internal and external stakeholders effectively and proficiently.
- Continue to gain experience working directly with payers for healthcare providers.
- Leverage financial modeling experience in order to contribute to broader business development initiatives.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Cogent and actionable theses will be built that inform future areas of investment - both from an M&A and partnership perspective.
- Senior management and the Board of Directors will feel comfortable, on the back of the diligence and valuation analyses constructed, to proceed with M&A opportunities, when applicable.
- When and if Kyruus needs to raise capital, you will help shepherd the process, constructing a robust data room and helping with the model to secure funding for future strategic endeavors.
- Kyruuvians in the Associate Director, Corporate Development role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Director, Corporate Development.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.