Associate Data Integrity Specialist, Community
Meet CarGurus—the #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, we’re building the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where it’s easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
CarGurus, the world’s largest car search platform, is looking for an Associate Data Integrity Specialist to join our team. Data and content integrity are critical to the growth of CarGurus expanding global business. This role will be integral in ensuring the consistency of the data and content on the CarGurus platform. You will work closely within Data Integrity and across the organization to help implement best practices and optimize efficiency for the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with our Data Integrity Community team responding to user support email inquiries
- Troubleshoot reported bugs or site errors to improve user experience in a timely manner
- Track and analyze data on our user support channels
- Process reported content to promote a secure online community
- Prevent fraudulent information from making it on to our site
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Availability to work weekends over an adjusted work week
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit a service-oriented approach with the ability to resolve user issues, recognizing when escalations are appropriate
- Adaptability and accountability in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Analytical ability and aptitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to pitch in as needed on other Data Integrity activities and projects
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Italian languages preferred
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, we’re nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, we’re as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If you’d like to learn more, please visit our careers page.