Associate Business Analyst
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Collect, analyze and report data to provide insight and allow other team members or client groups to be able to achieve strategic objectives. Give the company and its clients insight into the big picture. Present timely, accurate, and actionable information that produces data driven decision-making practices. Draw insight from existing database of customer and transactional data. Participate in ad-hoc analysis, wrangling large amounts of data and translating quantitative findings into strategy recommendations.
- Enhances current, as well as develop new analytical processes and visualizations of meaningful actionable data.
- Proactively advise on new and relevant data, data mining, business information and analytical views.
- Monitor existing performance metrics and maintain library of historical data.
- Design and maintain automated reporting on the company intranet to distribute reports and other information.
- Assist with various ad-hoc reporting projects.
- Identify patterns or incongruities within large data samples. Work with complex formulas to understand the relationships among the elements within it.
- Lead quantitative analyses on pilots and communicate the results and recommendations to all areas of management.
- Serve as an internal process improvement expert.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent work experience. Must have substantial course work in a quantitative field, such as statistics or data science.
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years related business/financial analysis experience. Must be able to demonstrate substantial academic or professional project work in a quantitative field. Relational database experience and strong statistical and critical thinking skills, and strong presentation & persuasion skills.
- Strong quantitative coding skills
- Familiarity with SQL
- Python, R or similar programming languages.
- Tableau experience a plus.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interacts with both internal and external clients and customers in a clear and concise manner.