LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a customer-centric thinker and leader with project management skills, have a keen eye for detail and a passion for technology? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
Please note: This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Analytics.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own analytics support across multiple Fortune 500+ brands
- Partner with our account and sales teams to understand how Data Plus Math can help solve unique business challenges using data and analytics
- Reinforce the value of the Data Plus Math platform through advanced insights and strategic recommendations for our clients and their advertising campaigns
- Utilize big data querying techniques, while structuring and pulling data from various sources
- Create innovative analytics, track client adoption, and work with our product team to get high-value analyses productizedLeverage your methodical & driven personality to keep projects on-schedule and stakeholders informed
- 2-5 years of relevant, client-facing experience (Consulting, Sales Engineering, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative field.
- Ability to prepare analysis on your own; leveraging an understanding of SQL, Excel, and basic statistics
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Great verbal and written communicator; experience and comfort in client-facing environments
- Understanding of different data modeling techniques, and the ability to explain them to different audiences
- Experience in the TV or AdTech space preferred but not required
- Understands databases and data mining techniques
- Comfortable presenting complex but clear analysis to large, non-technical audiences, both on the phone and in-person
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and work in a startup environment
- Some travel required
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Type S(startup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our company’s future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location - Work in the heart of Boston and take advantage of our commuter benefits.