We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re looking for an Analytics Manager, Product Platform who can helps us continue to succeed as our business continues to grow. You’ll play a key role in analyzing metrics to gauge the efficiency and health of critical back-end processes. We need someone with strong stakeholder management experience to help define the structure and role of the team within our broader organization. If you’re up for that challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do as an Analytics Manager:
- Report to the Director, Product Analytics and manage a small team of junior Product Analysts.
- Act as our hands-on expert regarding our data environment, with a deep understanding of our product, data and marketing platforms.
- Provide analytical thought partnership to the Platform Product Managers, helping them base road-map decisions on high quality analysis.
- Build and establish consistent definitions across the company for key metrics.
- Guide your team to produce insightful dashboards and reports.
What skills you will use:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in analytical roles.
- Strong proficiency with data analytics and data manipulation tools, especially SQL (Python and R are helpful, but not necessary).
- Cross-functional stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.