Analytics Director at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Analytic Director in our one of our Perficient offices.
The Digital Marketing team is looking for a new Analytics Director to head up our current web analytics, tag management, and reporting team. This role entails team management, solutioning and delivery of core analytics services, pre-sales and subject matter expertise to help win business, and thought leadership - both written and new solution-development-focused.
We are in the process of building a four-pillar Customer Intelligence practice, and this is one of the key pillars. This team specializes and is certified in Google Analytics and GTM, Adobe Analytics and Launch, and helps provide solutions for both site builds/migrations, as well as assessments and ongoing retainers. This team also supports the rest of the DM team with analytics, insights, and reporting.
- Owns and manages all aspects of analytics process, personnel and delivery
- Provides support, management, mentorship, and coaching for all analytics direct reports on all accounts
- Provides initial consulting for new accounts, and secondary support after initial engagement
- Consult a few hours monthly on key clients to hit utilization and provide strategic oversight
- Occasionally kickoff new client along with Senior Analyst and handoff over time
- Manages utilization, revenue and growth - sets growth targets and budget
- Supports analytics team new business opportunities, sales support, pitches and development including all deliverables
- Thought leadership and next gen/innovation progress
- Provides strategic growth plan for analytics team, sets goals and agenda over time
- Alignment and process development with/for other business units for seamless client approach and delivery
- Manages and contributes on all analytics team new business opportunities, sales support, pitches and development including all deliverables
- Lead analytics discovery process and the development of documentation, deliverables and solutions requirements for web analytics tracking and reporting
- Understand client business requirements and how to map those requirements to specific digital measurement tactics
- Work closely with account management and development teams to oversee the implementation, configuration and debugging of web analytics code, both on-site and through tag management systems
- Provide training and support to client stakeholders regarding their analytics implementation
- Provide analytics thought leadership in all projects and support team growth and training initiatives
- Support digital marketing teams (paid search, SEO, conversion rate optimization, digital media, etc.) to implement customized tracking for campaign initiatives
- Keep up-to-date with the newest industry analytics and digital marketing trends
- Engage in agency thought leadership
- Participate in creation of analytics-focused blog posts
- Responsible for contributing ideas and content for the DM newsletter
- B.S. or B.A. Degree: Business, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years of Web Analytics experience in an Analyst/Senior Analyst/Analytics Manager capacity.
- 10+ years of Web Development experience as it relates to the development, configuration and implementation of Web Analytics solutions.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Analytics and related tools (Workspace, Report Builder, Ad Hoc Analysis, Data Workbench, Data Warehouse), Business Practitioner certification preferred.
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics, IQ (individual qualification) certification required.
- Expert-level knowledge in a Tag Management system is preferred, with Adobe Launch and Google Tag Manager being the current solutions of choice. Tealium and Ensighten are other top tools used in the client space.
- Adobe Sales Practitioner qualified on all Adobe products.
- Functional familiarity or higher with Adobe marketing stack (Target, Campaign, Audience Manager, AdCloud)
- Experience in producing reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code requirements.
- Experience with multiple industries and site types (ecommerce, lead gen, etc.).
- Excellent English written skills and the ability to write for both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to effectively communicate regular and timely updates on work status and meet project deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, serving as an analytics thought-leader for clients.
- Strong project management capabilities with high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet administrative time entry and billing requirements both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel for client discoveries and other off-site meetings.
- Strong team partnership mentality and an ability to work independently when needed.
- Experience with hiring and growing teams
- Experience leading analytics implementation projects
- Experience mentoring and training team members
- Experience with developing analytics testing processes
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions a plus (Target, Campaign, Audience Manager, Media Optimizer)
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tools a plus
- Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits.
We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-MR1