Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
The Analyst, Revenue Analytics & Insights will be responsible for supporting GTM data, performance, metrics and reporting management. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally within the Operations department, with Data Science/Engineering Analytics/BI teams and with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, CS, Buyer and GTM teams. As the team expands this role will have the opportunity to grow and own an area of GTM Insights. This role will report directly to Director, Revenue Analytics and Insights and join as one of the first Revenue Analytics & Insights team members.
What you'll do:
- Guide, support and manage all GTM activity and performance metrics and KPI’s (campaign performance, customer lifecycle performance/attribution, contribution to pipeline, drop off rates, pipeline health and conversion, win/loss rates, activity based metrics, etc.)
- Guide, support and manage top of funnel marketing activity and performance metrics: volume, conversion, velocity, value, attribution (MQL > SAL > SQL)
- Guide, support and manage middle/bottom of funnel sales activity and performance metrics: Pipeline > Closed Won/Lost)
- Guide, support and manage post sales activity and performance metrics (renewals, retention, upsell, churn)
- Perform deep dives into current and future state analysis and provide data-driven insights and recommendations to drive/inform GTM decisions/strategies and initiatives
- Bring to life and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations both visually and verbally through providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to deep dive into complex data sets and research and distill simplified insights
- Perform, report and support discussions around activity and performance tracking
- Partner closely with Analytics Engineering and BI team to design and create reporting and dashboards
What we need:
- 2 to 4 years of data and analytics and/or consulting experience, ideally within a SaaS company or top-tier consulting firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Rich experience and understanding with data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Anaplan, etc.)
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to provide data-driven insights and recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled in communicating and presenting analytical data to all levels of the company, including executives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in delivering results working cross-functionally
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Problem solver, strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently
- Flexible, agile and adaptable; used to wearing multiple-hats
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description