As the Analyst Relations Manager at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for strategic engagement of industry analysts focusing on Dynatrace’s key capabilities, including Observability, DevOps, Application Security, Infrastructure Monitoring, Digital Experience, and AIOps. You will work directly with the VP of Communications & Content and the Director of Analyst Relations to develop and execute influential global analyst relations activities that align with Dynatrace’s chief business priorities. You will effectively communicate Dynatrace’s value to leading industry analysts to build recognition and a sound knowledge of our platform as well as to influence positively IT buyers and decision makers.
We are looking for an individual who is naturally curious, proactive, collaborative, and conscientious.
- Organize, prepare, schedule, and execute analyst interactions in coordination with company executives, subject matter experts, and other spokespeople to drive analyst awareness of the Dynatrace platform and understanding of market differentiators and value propositions
- Expand and strengthen Dynatrace’s relationships with top analysts and influencers in specific technology areas
- Monitor research agendas and event schedules to ensure Dynatrace is engaging the right analysts and influencers on diverse technology topics at the right times
- Identify opportunities for participation and guide Dynatrace to successful results in analyst vendor comparison research, such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Seek out and assess opportunities to partner with analyst firms on research, webinars, sponsored content, and other projects to further demand generation, product marketing or corporate marketing goals, and then manage these projects for compliance and to completion
- Collaborate with Customer Advocacy to amplify customer success stories and assist with assessing peer review sites and driving review site program success
- Plan and execute creative and appealing analyst days, which could be standalone advisory days or part of a larger event
- Keep detailed records and notes on interactions so that you can share insights with Dynatrace stakeholders and leadership, monitor analyst perceptions, and contribute and create program metrics
- 3+ years of experience working in analyst relations at an enterprise software company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and work experience; graduate degree in a related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization, project management, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, issues, and results
- Experience with and knowledge of integrated marketing activities
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, cloud computing is a plus
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.