The Accounting Analyst, LATAM, uses their accounting experience to assist in elements of daily financial operations as well as the company’s month-end close process for the Latin America region, which includes Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Colombia. This position reports to the Sr Accounting Analyst, LATAM, and helps to coordinate/oversee the work of local third party accounting firm RSM. This position is primarily responsible with assisting in Spanish-speaking countries, but will also provide some support to Brazil.
- Direct third party accountants (RSM) on billing, cash application, vendor payments, journal entries, and account reconciliations in both local (government) system and Dynatrace application(s), such as ERP NetSuite and account reconciliation application BlackLine
- Assist in completing cash forecast for all receipts and disbursements on a monthly basis
- Communicate/explain financial results, especially material variances, between various accounting periods
- Fulfill ad hoc requests from internal departments including Legal, Tax, Internal Audit and Sales
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience required
- Mastery of both Spanish and English languages (oral and written) required
- Must possess basic understanding of local and US GAAP
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word
- Experience with NetSuite ERP, OneStream, SalesForce.com, and/or BlackLine preferred but not required
- Must be independent thinker, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Minimum travel may be required.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.