Customer Happiness Associate at Lovepop (Greater Boston Area, MA)
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:39 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Our Customer Happiness team exists to delight our customers by creatively solving problems and delivering unexpectedly delightful support to our customers.
The Mission of the Customer Happiness team is to:
Acquire valuable customer insights by spending time connecting with the Lovepop community across multiple channels (e.g. Phone, Email, Social Media, etc.),
Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Management, Marketing, Design, etc.) to improve user experiences and our product line, and
Drive revenue growth by making it easy for customers to want to choose Lovepop for every special occasion.
Lovepop is looking for a Customer Happiness Associate to get customers excited to be part of the Lovepop family and create brand advocates.
We need someone who
- Gets excited about talking to our customers
- Loves paper and art and the impact Lovepop has on the world
- Will go above and beyond to fix things we mess up and make sure our customer is always taken care of (even if it’s not our fault, even if it happens at strange hours)
- Is organized and won’t let things drop (e.g., Kadyrose covers herself in post-its)
- Can crush tasks on their own, but also work across many teams with many people in the company and communicate what our customers are saying
Skills and Requirements
- Comfortable working Wednesday - Sunday from 12:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST
- Friendly telephone manner (i.e., customers can tell you are smiling)
- Amazing listener
- Crazy work ethic
- Super organized and efficient with enviable attention to detail
Read Full Job Description