Web Content Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The position of Web Content Specialist will support the Nuance Marketing organization’s Digital Marketing team. As a core member of the team, the Web Content Specialist will assist with the development, management and maintenance of our worldwide corporate websites. They have a strong understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design. The candidate will also support the team in executing integrated digital marketing campaigns, working across a multitude of platforms.
The Web Content Specialist will be a core member of the Digital Marketing team, responsible for:
- Building high-impact landing pages to drive traffic, engagement, leads and sales conversions to Nuance.com web properties
- Collaborate with Solutions and Programs teams for publishing of web-based landing pages, graphics, videos, and other design elements
- Serve as our main point of contact for Web content development, working collaboratively with Web developers, Brand and Creative and others to maintain our online presence
- Manage the daily updates, edits or changes in content and images to our various web properties
- Support digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to display, retargeting, and account-based-marketing activities
- Assist with execution of email campaigns including building nurture campaigns and emails, utilizing tools such as Eloqua
- BA/BS Degree in business management, marketing, computer science or online marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience in content management systems, such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong technical competencies across digital platforms a must
- Experience coding, programming and web-based troubleshooting
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.