As a Video Producer, you’ll oversee the production of high-quality marketing video and audio content that helps Klaviyo and our customers grow their businesses. You’ll manage video and audio content projects from start to finish—from ideation to storyboarding, filming to editing, and collaborating on distribution plans to measuring performance.
How You’ll Make a Difference
Content is core to our plan to build awareness for Klaviyo and to grow our community, so you’ll be playing a critical role in the growth of our business and in helping both Klaviyo and our customers achieve business goals.
You’ll employ a story-first strategy across content, which means you’ll identify the best format through which to tell particular stories across all marketing channels.
You’ll creatively tell stories through both short and long-form video and audio content (social ads/teasers, show-based content, etc.). You’ll work closely with Klaviyo’s content strategists to turn concepts into content and create high-quality video and audio projects that both entertain and educate the audience while aligning with Klaviyo’s brand.
What Your Work Will Look Like
You’ll be part of the Content Marketing team and you’ll report to Klaviyo’s Managing Editor.
- Pitch ideas. You’ll understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, what differences and similarities exist across segments and personas, and you’ll regularly contribute ideas for highly engaging video and audio content that’ll help to solve business problems and make an impact.
- Create video and audio content. You’ll collaborate with content strategists, demand gen leads, and creative team members to come up with new ideas for video and audio-based content that’ll appeal to an audience across a variety of marketing channels and at different stages of their buyer journey. Ultimately, you’ll bring video and audio-based creative ideas to life.
- Manage production and production logistics. You know what goes into producing high-quality video and audio content, and you’ll handle the production process from end to end—everything from scoping projects to scripting videos to scouting locations to pulling permits to gathering props and more.
- Book and prep on-air talent. You’ll identify, schedule, coach, and prep on-air talent so our video and audio content are both easily digestible and fun to watch/listen to.
- Develop a strategy for Klaviyo’s YouTube and IGTV channels. You’ll collaborate with Klaviyo’s social media strategist to ensure video and audio content is easily discoverable and binge-able by our audience.
- Monitor performance. You’ll collaborate with team members to keep an eye on and share how many people are watching, sharing, and signing up for our content.
Who You Are
- You’re first and foremost a marketer who understands how to tell easily understandable and compelling stories through highly engaging video and audio formats.
- You know how to coach your fellow Klaviyos on what makes for exceptional video/audio content, and how to keep the content production process moving smoothly and on-brand.
- You have experience with professional-grade camera, lighting, and audio equipment, and you’re proficient with video and audio editing software and post-production techniques.
- You’re curious by nature, you draw your inspiration from anywhere but typical corporate content, and you’re energized by being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
- You have at least five years of experience working either with or for B2B brands in a video production capacity, preferably with experience marketing to fellow marketers.
- And if you can create motion graphics and animations, that’s a plus!
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 50,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.