Video Producer at Alyce
Hi, we're Alyce, a fast-paced, growth-focused team of pet lovers, snowboarders, sneakerheads, guitarists, gym rats, comic book aficionados, gardeners, artists, gourmands, and travelers helping our customers create truly meaningful bonds with their prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personal gifting. We’re VC-backed, located near Post Office Square in downtown Boston and grew 1,200% last year. That’s a lot of growth, but we’re only getting started and we think telling stories through video will take us to the next level. The Video Producer will help us build and scale our capabilities until we’re the envy of the industry.About the role...
We’re looking for a full-time Video Producer who can concept, produce, shoot, edit and educate the rest of the team. From start to finish, soup to nuts you’ll be the go-to if it involves words and images. Help us tell our story, help us tell our customers stories, make us Linkedin and Instagram famous and have fun doing it. We want to go and we’ll give you what we need but we already have three Canon cameras, a bunch of mics and huge ambitions. So if you’re ready to produce we’re ready for you.How your talents will make us more magical...
- You’ll create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, etc, etc, etc.
- Concept, storyboard, budget, resource, schedule and determine the needs for all projects
- Work independently as part of the team, to establish project deliverables
- Plan video shoots; produce, direct, cut and distribute
- Select and hire additional crew and talent as necessary
- Reserve and rent equipment as needed
- Build the studio, develop the team and teach the org how to do it themselves when necessary
- Manage video library
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated professional videography, filmmaking, and editing experience
- “Rain Man” like knowledge of DSLR, mirrorless, cinema cameras, and lenses and how/when and why to use them
- The technical expertise of all key aspects of video production including lighting, framing and recording clean audio
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and other editing tools
- Strong work ethic, desire to solve problems, the ability to make it work
- Have a personal motto of Fast, Cheap and Out of Control
- Understand brand and want to build/translate it with video
- A personality, initiative, and taste
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drink