Technical Content Manager
- Manage Markforged external product documentation and technical training content to maximize the success of our customers and partners.
- Manage a team of 2-5 supporting the creation and delivery of content and training.
- Track effectiveness of content strategy and drive continuous improvement.
- Use customer and partner feedback as well as customer success data to drive projects and goals.
- Create, maintain, and optimize the team's Content Style Guide.
- Regularly review and edit team members’ content, offering feedback on style.
- Build a strategy and roadmap to enhance the technical expertise of partners and customers.
- Excellent program leadership skills and track record of delivering commitments on time
- Experience writing and editing in a technical environment (software industry preferred).
- Experience with content management & best practices.
- Ability to lead change, coach and manage individuals to improve operational efficiencies.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to close product knowledge gaps amongst product users.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence effectively across organizational levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- 5+ years experience with developing and delivering knowledge management tools, systems and techniques.
- Experience in a customer service / technical support organization.
- Experience developing and leading a knowledge base strategy & program.
- Experience developing and leading training courses.
- Skilled at working with multiple teams across geographic boundaries.
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.