Senior Storyteller, Corporate Marketing at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:08 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, December 11, 2021
Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Thrasio is looking for a Senior Storyteller to join the Corporate Marketing Team. Ours is a talented, dedicated, and collaborative team of marketers, communicators, designers, writers, videographers and makers. All of us are focused on bringing Thrasio’s masterbrand to life through high-impact activations across owned, earned, and paid channels both in the US and globally. The Senior Writer will be a key contributor to the effort, helping us deliver an ambitious content calendar designed to grow Thrasio’s brand equity and keep our lead pipeline full.
Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, the talented writer we’re looking for is a whip smart creative contributor—a person with the mindset of a journalist, the heart of a storyteller, and an obsession with quality. We’re looking for a well-rounded writer with experience producing a variety of short- and long-form asset types across the brand-marcom landscape. This is the kind of job where every day is a little different. You may be drafting video scripts or social media campaigns, concepting segments for digital events, developing thought leader content, researching industry trends, or writing blogs to support B2B nurture campaigns. You’re comfortable conducting interviews with subject matter experts—and you know how to artfully integrate keywords into copy and make the most out of a limited character count. Finally, we’re looking for a fantastic teammate who sees possibilities, loves to pitch stories, and loves to pitch in as we work together to build a hardworking and highly productive content ecosystem.
- Write, edit, or oversee stories that bring our brand to life, capture our voice, build trust with our target audiences, and deliver on business objectives
- In pursuit of above, conduct interviews with thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and partners to create engaging content
- Guard our brand reputation. Ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, and defensible
- Participate and/or lead brainstorming sessions
- Partner with designers and other creatives on the visual presentation of stories, ensuring they embody the brand
- In partnership with SEO team and others, ensure content follows best practices for keywords, linking, headline writing, and more
- Stay up-to-date on content marketing trends and opportunities, and proactively bring ideas and insights to the team
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; 5-7 years’ writing experience
- A terrific portfolio or samples of work that demonstrates your talent and range; journalism experience a plus
- A reporter’s resourcefulness, ability to conduct research and a knowledge of what makes a reputable source
- Experience writing for B2B and B2C
- Working knowledge of SEO, linking, and content marketing tactics
- Solid experience with digital content management and publishing platforms, including Wordpress
- Positive outlook and a “Yes, we can!” spirit
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.