Senior Producer, Digital Properties at Klaviyo (Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
About the team
The Marketing Team is pretty special—a diverse group of empathetic thinkers, passionate doers, creative strategists, and true originals, all working together to solve interesting problems and connect with online brands from around the world. Together, we help businesses of all sizes build deeper customer relationships, acquire bigger audiences, and use data to fuel amazing experiences.
The Producers are a creative and strategic thinking group, we generate ideas, conversations and love to learn every single day. We help guide a wide range of projects, from high-profile integrated campaigns and editorial content to events and large scale digital projects. Producers collaborate with marketers, designers, writers, developers, leadership and teams across Klaviyo to create thoughtful experiences that help to enable creators around the world to own their destiny.
About the role
This unique role sits in Marketing’s Creative Team and manages the design and development of Klaviyo’s many non-app digital properties. This will be accomplished through a true inter-departmental partnership with engineering, creative, the business, customer success and brand. The right candidate will have experience managing creative, UX, and development teams in creating large-scale web projects from end-to-end. You are as versed in planning for a headless CMS as you are at executing on content strategy and creative production. Cross-functional capacity planning, scoping, and process are your second, third, and forth languages. This is a unique opportunity to help build our global brand and be a part of a company changing how businesses grow, connect and thrive.
How you’ll have an impact
- Strategic project management. You’ll partner with various business partners, engineering, and creative directors to create smart, efficient, and strategic solutions for our company’s rapidly growing needs. This includes what we make and how we make it.
- Project planning and process. You’ll set and improve our project management process so that the teams are efficient in delivering high-quality work, as well as guiding projects through that process: Setting and tracking timelines, tasks, and deliverables.
- Production schedules and vendors. You’ll work to coordinate vendor timelines and needs with internal timelines and resources. You’ll work with our various vendors to help with scoping and lead times.
- Resources planning. You’ll coordinate the Creative and Engineering Team’s time and schedule on web development projects, You’ll ensure the team has what they need when they start a project, schedule kickoffs and review meetings with the necessary resources, understand where the team could run into problems and blockers, and highlight areas where additional resources are needed.
- Internal client communication. You’ll manage expectations, navigate deadlines and priorities, and are comfortable being assertive about limits, blockers, and goals in a way that is helpful, collaborative, and transparent - but puts quality first. You make individuals around Klaviyo comfortable coming to the team because they know they have a partner in getting something done.
- Budget Tracking & Planning. You’ll partner with the Executive Creative Director and the Director of Creative Operations on budget needs and tracking.
What we’re looking for
- You understand how to balance the needs and processes of growing teams with the needs of the business - and can scale those processes in a fast growing environment.
- You have a deep knowledge of project management methodologies combined with strong planning and detailed organizational skills.
- You have an ability to translate technical requirements and questions to and from the business.
- You have an ability to see a series of development and marketing content projects at a high level and understand the implementation details that overlap.
- You have experience working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, copywriters, and engineers in an in-house team or agency.
- Experience managing complex projects with demonstrated success with on-time project delivery
- You have an ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization.
- You are a flexible multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- You are passionate about people relationships and have stellar interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
Nice to have
- You have an awareness of eCommerce app ecosystems and platforms.
- Familiarity with CMS, Data Analytics, and Site Testing platforms is a plus.
- You are able to lead by empowerment and inspiration
- You are comfortable with ticketing tools and vetting tickets out / grooming.
- Implementation or experience with project management tools (Monday.com is a plus). .
- You have a practical understanding of Agile development methodologies and the flexibility to modify them in the way that works best for the team/project.
- Able to see both the big picture and the details
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.