Senior Manager, Content Marketing
Greater Boston Area
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
We’re seeking a Senior Manager, Content Marketing to create compelling content that generates awareness and shortens our sales cycle. Reporting to our Senior Director, Content & Product Marketing, this individual will be a superb writer with experience generating content that resonates deeply with enterprise IT audiences. If your goal is to make your audience as big a fan of your content as they are of your product, you’re the right person for the job.
- Help define and manage a comprehensive content roadmap that addresses the information needs of multiple personas across the buyer’s journey
- Create compelling content (e.g. eBooks, blogs, videos, etc.) to support a variety of marketing needs, including demand generation, product launches, and thought leadership
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts to synthesize and shape technical concepts into digestible assets for technical audiences
- Help enlist internal and external content contributors, coordinate deliverables and provide editorial guidance, as needed
- Measure content effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for improving the efficacy of our content marketing
- Keep the broader marketing team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing
- 6-8 years of B2B content marketing or marketing communications experience
- Deep knowledge of enterprise IT markets (e.g. application development, mobile, cloud, PaaS)
- Superb writing and editing skills; experience creating content for technical audiences
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- BA/BS degree required
Read Full Job Description