Senior Manager, Brand Curriculum & Knowledge Management at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for developing a Brand Management curriculum to optimize the performance of our people and our brands. This role is pivotal to the success and evolution of the Brand organization as it continues to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. You will lead a team that includes an instructional designer, content developers and a knowledge manager to ensure that best-in-class learning resources are developed, deployed and maintained. In this role, you will also develop strategies in partnership with other Brand Learning leaders to continuously improve and support the performance of the Brand Management team. We are seeking a forward-thinking team leader who is passionate about executing strategies that attract, develop, engage and retain our talent.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with Brand Learning leadership to build talent capabilities that are aligned with OKRs
- Constantly assess the learning needs of the brand team to build, maintain and implement a curriculum that closes gaps, optimize performance and drives business impact
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of the Brand Management curriculum
- Ensure the Brand Management curriculum is maintained, represents the current state of the business and is updated as needed
- Partner with Brand Learning leaders to develop and implement strategies and programs that build, capture and share in-house and external expertise
- Lead and provide direct oversight of the instructional design of the Brand Management curriculum and the content development process for the Brand Management curriculum
- Partner with Brand Learning leadership to develop and execute knowledge management strategies
- Execute Brand knowledge management strategies
- Lead and provide direct oversight of the Brand knowledge management resources
- Mentor and coach the Brand curriculum and knowledge management team
- Execute continuous improvement and evaluation strategies to ensure data-driven decisions on how to evolve Brand learning programs and provide the Brand team with essential knowledge, skills and abilities to elevate their performance
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resources
- ~10 years experience in a senior management-level role on a Learning and Development team, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven track record of developing and implementing curriculum and knowledge management practices
- Extensive experience designing, developing and implementing L&D programs that drive business performance
- Strong facilitation, presentation, communication and coaching skills
- A willingness to roll up our sleeves and design, develop and implement training modules
- Management and leadership acumen and a self-directed style, you must be comfortable functioning in an environment where you will often be leading the charge on process development
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.