Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you have a “work hard, play hard” attitude?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, this is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the Cloud.
Dynatrace, the global leader in Software Intelligence, is looking for a Proposal Specialist to join our dynamic and motivated Sales Operations team in either Waltham, MA or Detroit, MI. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career; while playing a critical role in accelerating the sales cycle. We are looking for a driven individual who is extremely organized and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Provide overall process management and internal coordination of proposal responses (RFP, RFI, security / vendor questionnaires) to deliver professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes.
- Collaborate with Sales on proposal requests to understand goals, objectives and requirements to develop proposal plan.
- Execute on proposal plan by leading internal kickoff call, assigning tasks to applicable stakeholders and conducting follow up reviews to drive proposal to completion and ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Complete detailed final review to ensure customer requirements are met and final edit of all materials for overall professionalism (grammar, punctuation and consistency).
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within RFPIO (proposal management system) to manage proposal process and track progress.
- Liaison with Sales Management to identify high priority proposals and work with internal stakeholders to prioritize response pipeline accordingly.
- Provide all internal communications around proposal process and expectation setting.
- Complexity of proposals managed will range from straight-forward and single solution based to very large, multi-product/solution complex proposals.
- Pursue and leverage feedback from Sales Team and other stakeholders to proactively identify ways to improve internal process and gain efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience with Bid Proposal and Response work
- Sales Operations or related experience in a SaaS or High-Tech organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and exercise judgment with minimal oversight.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while remaining laser focused on attention to detail.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to interface across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to embrace change with a positive attitude.
- Positive team player, with a “customer first” attitude.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.