Project Manager - Employee Development
DataRobot started out by a few people obsessed with personal growth. Today, our team is responsible for executing an unprecedented program that is helping our employees get the most out of their lives by choosing to pursue a life of growth and development. We believe the human potential is limitless and it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth!
- You have superb organizational and time management skills.
- You love hitting inbox zero.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
- You’re a Jack or Jill of all trades, driven by a desire to learn.
- You can keep track of many threads – understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month – while keeping the mission level in mind
- You’re empathetic to understand and work with all kinds of people
- You hate dreamy behavior (no time for it)
- You are passionate about personal development
- Finally, you’re working hard and you’re patient.
If you were working for us, here would be some of your responsibilities:
- Develop full timelines, including milestones & due dates
- Coordinate tasks, priorities and deliverables with team stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Work with the team to ensure that all team members understand tasks, next steps, and deliverables at every stage
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews