Presales Content Specialist at Markforged
The Content Development Center is responsible for the majority of product-related content creation at Markforged. As the company matures, we have a growing need for a dedicated person to create companion content for our sales teams, based on our existing technical documentation. This role is being created to fill that gap and own the creation of these sales tools. This role is the ability to get in at the ground floor of an exciting initiative at a fast growing company. The fast growing nature of our business creates strong demands on its people but the flexibility to achieve them.
- Creation of presales tools based on existing technical documentation
- Interface with sales team to determine roadmap of requests
- Interface with technical writers to improve content flow
- Developing distribution methods and channels for content flow
- Interface with videographer resources in team and in marketing to produce additional content
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
- 1-3 Years experience in writing or content-creation role
- Experience producing high quality work using Adobe CC
- Experience in 3D printing or similar technical company
- Strong sample work
- Experience working with or on a sales enablement team
- The ability to translate between technical and sales content
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.