Photo Archivist at InterSystems
InterSystems Corporation is seeking a full time employee to establish and maintain a formal archival system for all photos. We are looking to hire someone who is organized and detail oriented in their execution of the archives. This person will also be responsible for executing frequent creative, graphic design related projects.
- Manage an online photo organization and sharing portal for corporate and personal use
- Manage large quantities of images and data
- Create and maintain an organization system to include dates, descriptions, locations, and facial recognition of photo content
- Collect, edit, and organize past and present photo inventory
- Scan photos and documents to create digital files when needed
- Train other employees on photo archives and organizational methods
- Retouch images when necessary
- Digitally distribute photos from events for viewing
- Project-based graphic design work creating custom photo albums and content when requested.
- Prior experience working in photo, media, or data archives preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work on projects independently and with minimal direction while also partnering with a small team on project execution
- Professional demeanor and ability to interface with internal and external business clients
- Proven ability toeffectively prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Required experience with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and image retouching. Preferred experience with indesign, graphic design, and photo sharing websites such as Zenfolio or SmugMug.
Education and Training
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.