Online Content Developer at InterSystems
The Online Content Developer will design online technical training resources enabling partner, customer and employee success. Work with a smart, collaborative, and supportive team to design quality online content.
- Work with subject matter experts from around the world to identify the training needs of the target audience.
- Identify objectives to be achieved by the target audience and assess the most effective online instructional method to achieve the goals.
- Design engaging online resources, including technical demonstrations, conceptual animations, infographics, and assessments.
- Identify the target audience for a technology and research their current mastery level.
- Collaborate with the team on standards of functionality, effectiveness, and appearance for training.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and maintain and update existing materials.
- Collaborate with the Visual Media Production team as they create learning resources based on storyboards you designed.
- Experience in instructional design/online course development in a corporate setting
- Mixture of strong technical and communication/interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross-organizationally to design instructional material
- Strong verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
- IT or computer science background
- Experience implementing/delivering training, and/or supporting complex healthcare IT solutions in a corporate setting
- Background in education, training or development, or related field
- Familiarity with hospital procedures, standard working practices, and structure languages
- Knowledge of healthcare data formats such as HL7, FHIR, and CDA
Education and Training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Health Informatics or related field
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.aria
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.