Knowledgebase Manager & Technical Writer
Cybereason is looking for a talented technical writer to create and organize content for our Knowledge Base and compose technical documentation for our product.
Cybereason is a global cyber security company, founded by IDF cyber security experts, with headquarters in Tel Aviv, Boston and Japan. Cybereason is a market leader in a new wave of EDR and NGAV technology, helping organizations protect themselves effectively against advanced cyber threats.
As part of our Tech Comm & Enablement team, you’ll:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across our organization to generate top quality knowledge resources.
- Supercharge our Customer Community with valuable knowledge base content.
- Organize KB content and promote it internally and externally.
- Grow our Community Forum and interact with customers.
- Monitor and analyze customer use of the knowledgebase and drive continual improvement
- Document new product features as part of our Agile release cycle.
- (Optional) Create technical videos.
We have multiple growth opportunities to offer in an exciting, dynamic industry. At Cybereason, you’ll experience our fast-paced, friendly office atmosphere and work with fantastic, innovative people.
- 3+ years proven experience as a technical writer
- Experience building knowledge bases and/or technical communities
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Team player
- Experience documenting an enterprise security software product
- Experience managing content in Salesforce