Infant & Toddler Teacher
Greater Boston Area
Do you thrive on molding young minds?
Do you wish you had more time to devote to each child in your care?
Do you need reliable, generous pay with guaranteed hours?
Are YOU a CozyKin nanny?
This isn’t your typical caregiver job!
Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks. Overtime options. Generous benefits package. Paid time off. 24/7 support from management. A community of supportive nannies.
Which is why we’re not looking for a typical caregiver.
CozyKin is looking for someone whose pride and joy is providing the very best care to little ones. We specialize in caring for infants and toddlers (ages 0-6) in groups of 2-3, which means our nannies are able to provide the personalized care each child needs along with the socialization that helps them thrive. Our care is based on Montessori (a baby-led style of learning) so our nannies need to be passionate teachers who love encouraging and guiding learning in little ones. Socialization and exploration are also key components of our care, which means trips to local parks, museums and nanny meetups are part of the weekly routine.
We’re not just employing caregivers - we’re building a caregiver community.
No CozyKin caregiver goes it alone. Each caregiver has a designated CozyKin contact, which means you always have access to us if you have questions or need help. We also have an amazing community of caregivers, which we regularly get together for professional development, Montessori training and social events.
Does this sound like the right position for you?
We can’t wait to meet you! If the below requirements and benefits speak to you, apply now!
- Daily care of two babies (ages 0-3)
- Parent communication (Parents LOVE to see pictures during the day)
- CozyKin communication (Our team is here to support nannies!)
- Neighborhood outings
- Light baby meal prep
- Minimal baby laundry
- Keeping the nursery tidy
- Consistent 40+ hours a week schedules with the opportunity for 1.5x overtime pay (Salary: $16-$23 an hour)
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits Generous vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Early childhood professional development and Montessori curriculum training
- A manager who is here to advocate for you
- Opportunity to work with a community of supportive nannies
- Paid sick days (CozyKin provides backup care for families when needed)
- 1+ year of nanny/ daycare/ preschool experience (ages 0-6)
- Experience caring for multiple children simultaneously (strongly preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 professional references
- Proficiency in English, ability to speak another language a plus
- Ability to lift 50lbs for the next 6 months
Read Full Job Description