Inbound Content Creator
- Create content that drives leads that contribute to sales pipeline.
- Contribute much of the content to fuel strategies that drive online traffic to the company website.
- Manage the blog calendar, to support SEO goals.
- Write blog posts, to support SEO goals.
- Create new website pages, to support SEO goals.
- Tell the CloudHealth Tech story to multiple different personas, with a focus on different value propositions and examples.
- Tell customer stories.
- Create new ebooks, case studies, blogs, etc…
- Edit existing ebooks, case studies, emails, etc… for regional, vertical, and role based specificity.
- Deeply understand how we help multiple personas and industries, to further your ability to tell the story.
- Help improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website through better writing
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in content marketing and ways to communicate to our audience.
- Support the development, execution, and improvement of email nurture campaigns, webinars, and more.
- Help refine target personas and align messaging to their primary needs.
Requirements of the Role:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in journalism, business, communication, writing, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing.
- Strong writing skills are a MUST.
- Proven track record of getting things done and innovation in communication.
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, extreme focus on fastest, most efficient routes from ideation to completion, keeping quality in mind.
- Strong team player, results oriented, metrics driven and capable of working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate the core of what we’re doing.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver creatively on requirements.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment.
- Nice to have: Experience with marketing automation systems, preferably Marketo.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the Cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced 100+% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. Simply put, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country. Our benefits don’t stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, there’s the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.