General Manager/ Subject Matter Expert - Healthcare
We are looking for an experienced healthcare professional to lead our healthcare division as the GeneralManager/ Subject Matter Expert (GM/ SME). In this newly created role, you will be collaborating with our
Marketing, Sales, Client Facing Data Science (CFDS) Team and Product Team to deepen and expand
DataRobot's partnerships in the Healthcare Industry through effective usage of DataRobot Machine
Learning Platform. This position requires 70% travel.
- Develop revenue target for the industry and drive strategy to execute the revenue goal.
- Interact with the customers in the healthcare industry to evangelize automated machine learning.
- Collaborate with the CFDS/Account Executive team to provide trusted advisory to the clients on
- data science in the context of healthcare.
- Work as a catalyst to assist our Account Executive and CFDS team in pre-sales and product
- introduction effort.
- Work with the Product Team to advocate critical industry requirements and prioritize those in the
- product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create various educational and awareness content,
- design events (e.g. workshops, webinar) and manage marketing/conference budget to effectively
- educate customers and socialize the product in the healthcare industry. Work on Sales
- Enablement process and documents (e.g. healthcare playbook).
- Build partnerships with different healthcare organizations (e.g.: American College of Cardiology),
- co-present/co- write with well known industry experts.
- 5+ years of experience working with hospitals/health systems and/or payers, life science, and
- pharmaceutical organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the healthcare landscape.
- Ability to navigate long and complex healthcare sales cycles.
- Industry eminence: solid industry contacts and meaningful histories with many healthcare
- Willingness and ability to speak at the industry conferences, writing in the industry publications,
- and continue to build partnerships with organizations across the healthcare landscape.
- Genuine willingness and temperament in terms of working for a high energy and rapidly growing start-up.