We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Be part of a movement.
DraftKings Inc. is looking for a creative associate content editor/creator who can support a growing media team’s variety of production needs. This individual will do more than edit video; they will play an integral role in our live programming schedule. Utilizing our industry experts, the Video Editor will help create timely, actionable content that will be distributed on all DraftKings properties and syndicated partners to our massive fantasy audience.
What you’ll do as an Associate Video Editor:
- Expediently edit multiple fantasy analysis and news videos per day.
- Utilize and develop graphics packages for various shows.
- Meet the unique demands for video and Brand content across DraftKings desktop, mobile, and social platforms.
- Assist producer with studio production tasks including graphics playout, live guest support, and clipping live content.
- Actively participate pre-and post-production direction by maintaining communication with producers.
- Maintain orderly file management and archiving procedures.
What skills you will use:
- Communications, Film, Media Production Degree, or career-related degree is required.
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in professional video editing is required.
- Excellence in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop is required.
- Production skillset including audio mixing, color correction, and motion graphics is required.
- Proficiency in graphics creation/design is preferred.
- Occasional night and weekend availability required.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.