Toast is an integrated, all-in-one next generation cloud based POS and restaurant management system that is totally customizable to your business's internal workflow and specific needs. From fine dining restaurants to quick service cafes to high-volume nightclubs, Toast is in the business of improving our customer's efficiency and lowering their costs in order to help them save both time and money. With Toast, everything that you need to optimize your operations and keep track of sales, inventory, and labor is built into one affordable platform.
Expected Hours of Work:
This position requires a 40 hour work week
The Education Coordinator will support the Education team in the development, scheduling and execution of various training initiatives.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is professional and personable
- Is detailed and organized
- Is flexible and comfortable with moving timelines and multiple ongoing projects
- Is a solutions focused team player
- Is adaptable and open to learning new things
- Has retail or restaurant experience
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working cross functionally with various departments to provide best in class learning experience delivered across many different delivery methods. (Print, Instructor Led, Virtual ect.)
- Ongoing management and maintenance of the Toast Knowledge Base and Toast University
- Regularly updating training resources such as Knowledge Base articles, handouts and courses
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.