What you’ll do as an Editor-In-Chief:
- Create a vision for what content will look like across platforms
- You will drive our editorial process and alignment across the organization.
- Orchestrate our daily content calendar across the connected ecosystem of DraftKings digital channels as well as select partner channels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align on messaging focus, consumer journeys, and editorial opportunities.
- Partner with the Creative Director to identify brand building and storytelling opportunities through the lens of creative content and tent-pole company activations and promotions.
- Partner with Analytics teams to create a Single Source of Truth on KPI achievement and ensure that data is playing an integral role in content decision making.
- Lead regular reviews and reporting relative to content measurement/performance, assemble insights/actions from those reviews, and propagate learnings and actions across our internal agency team.
- Coordinate with content creation partners to drive a “build once, use many” model that ensures full utilization of great content and enables us to capitalize on sporting cultural moments.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of experience working in digital media with a consumer-facing brand (sports, entertainment, technology).
- Ability to work well under editorial deadlines and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong functional knowledge of digital channels combined with editorial instincts, production experience and creative skills.
- Superior writing skills and the ability to operate with strong editorial rigor at the speed of sports.
- Team player, motivated to build internal confidence and alignment.
- Avid sports fan is preferred.
- Ideally, you also have experience with fantasy sports and/or other gaming products.
- Past experience in a journalistic or editorial setting is a plus.