Curriculum Developer at DataRobot
The Curriculum Developer will serve as a key player who will design world-class self-service learning for DataRobot customers and those looking to expand their horizons into machine learning and artificial intelligence
The ideal candidate will have experience designing conceptual and deep technical product training, have the aptitude to develop proficiency in all areas of DataRobot products, and cultivate a culture of continuous learning internally and externally.
- Put yourself in the shoes of a customer and create training that you want to take
- Build relationships with internal product experts to ensure alignment of content to reality
- Develop learning paths, course modules, interactive activities, and assessment materials
- Review content for completeness, quality, branding, and cultural vibe
- Collaborate with learning and community teams on best practices for delivery, presentation, and maintenance of learning content
- Gather customer feedback, prioritize, and deliver meaningful enhancements
- Proven instructional design skills in multiple training delivery modalities including self-paced training, virtual instructor-led training, community based learning, gamification, and certification.
- Ability to use current industry tools to implement courseware for the various modalities
- Significant experience designing software training for both technical and business audiences
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities, while still maintaining as sense of urgency to meet
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Details, details, details!
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Experience with graphic design tools and graphic design skills a plus