The ASICS Digital Creative Team dreams up and creates digital-first campaigns that promote ASICS’s product and services, from major shoe launches to our loyalty program. As our scope of work broadens, we’re looking for a mid-level or senior copywriter to join our growing team and help us bring our work to the next level of creative excellence.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, you’ll write engaging copy that delivers against the ASICS brand mission for digital campaigns (typical deliverables include landing pages, ecomm and paid media banners, emails, and organic and paid social).
In addition to copy expertise, the ideal candidate will bring strategic chops, a digital-first mindset and strong collaborative skills as you work closely with creative leadership and our internal marketing partners to refine ASICS’s identity as a brand that creates meaningful products and experiences that keep the world moving.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a copywriter in an in-house or external agency setting
- Experience with digital creative, with examples in your portfolio
- A strong aptitude for collaboration (with designers and other creatives as well as internal stakeholders and marketing partners) and the ability to use feedback as fuel to make your work better
- Impeccable grammar skills
- Presentation chops—you know how to sell your work and influence stakeholders
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills (experience with Workfront or other creative project management tools a strong plus)
- A degree in English, communications, advertising or similar
- Experience at a fitness or digital e-commerce brand a plus
- A team committed to changing people’s lives through wellness: we’re passionate about what we do, and it shows!
- Benefits like money to spend on gym memberships or gear, and discounts on ASICS brands
- Flexible working hours and unlimited paid time off
- Generous benefits from healthcare to 401K matching and more
This role is eligible for full-time remote work through August 2021.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description