As a Senior Content Writer, you will write content that engages with business and technical personas. At DataRobot we’re enabling AI in large global organizations, and Content Writers are key in communicating cutting edge ideas about business transformation with transparency, coherence, and a user-centric approach. Your success will be measured by audience influence, consumption (downloads and reads) and social media “likes”, as well as your ability to produce excellent content by working with various subject matter experts (SMEs) within DataRobot. An obsession for detail in grammar, spelling, and staying on message is critical for this position and will be weighed heavily in choosing the right candidate.
- Work with SMEs to write and edit content for ebooks, blogs, white papers, web, presentations, videos, newsletters, media outlets, and more
- Edit, proofread and improve content with an obsessive eye to detail
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Propose content marketing initiatives to support business priorities (e.g. new markets)
- Work with the DataRobot design team or outside designers to complete content
- Take into account SEO considerations for content when appropriate
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- At least 8 years experience writing and editing content of all types
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- Familiarity and a joy in communicating about technology
- A basic understanding of current SEO best practices
- Bonus points for experience in machine learning, data science, big data, analytics, b2b marketing, or enterprise computing
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.