Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual who is passionate about helping others achieve their health and fitness goals? Are you seeking a workplace with a rewarding mission and results driven environment?
ASICS Digital is looking for a Content Strategy Manager to support our fitness apps with a focus on ASICS Studio. Engaging millions of users, our apps attract fitness enthusiasts who are looking for quality on-demand workouts that they can take anytime, anywhere.
You will be responsible for the full end-to-end strategy and implementation of workout classes designed to help our users feel like they are getting the quality of in-person workout classes and coaching experiences in the palm of their hand.
As a part of our Consumer Engagement team, you will work closely with product, consumer insights and marketing, this highly collaborative role will drive unique content offerings for fitness apps and broader branding initiatives.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do
- Lead vision, strategy, and execution of fitness apps content that captures the energy of a real-world, group class environment from conception to launch
- Lead, grow, and optimize instructor network for best in class content production and brand ambassador activations
- Serve as lead producer and ‘editor-in-chief’ - including project management, overseeing and/or mentoring instructors on tone, energy, and instruction consistency, QA, and launch schedule
- Serve Product and Marketing teams by representing the voice of the fitness enthusiast to help determine the most effective content and marketing programs
- Evaluate class usage and market insights to inform content roadmap and address user needs as measured by positive NPS
- Periodically represent ASICS Fitness Apps at industry and brand events
- Serving as the internal expert for marketing and fitness trends and insights to inform product development and go-to-market strategy
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years experience of delivering high-quality fitness content
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic content direction and curation of fitness content
- Ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional projects and comfortable working in both the office and the fitness studio
- Superior attention to detail, highly collaborative, proactive and adaptable
- Passion for innovation and getting the whole world moving through health and fitness
- Experience in the fitness industry and/or fitness certification preferred
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description