Content planning and creation (50%)
- Develop and manage editorial calendar within the context of overall marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with in-house designers and freelance writers, as needed, to create engaging content across mediums, such as ebooks, industry reports, webinars, and video scripts.
- Audit existing content and conduct a gap analysis at regular intervals.
- Master our voice and messaging across segments, whether you’re writing for customers, executive buyers, or members.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and project leads to better understand and creatively execute our strategy through content.
- Stay up to date with emerging content marketing strategies, trends and potential applications as well as healthcare industry trends affecting our prospects and customers.
SEO strategy and execution (35%)
- Manage organic search engine optimization and content marketing, including keyword research and strategy and on-page optimization.
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented, working with our external web agency and freelance writers to drive SEO content creation.
- Track and report on site rankings, performance, and traffic growth against KPIs on a regular basis.
- Assist in creating an SEO content marketing strategy to position Wellframe as a category leader and grow online brand authority.
Social media management (15%)
- Maintain social media editorial calendar that aligns with our overall content and SEO strategy
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years experience in content creation and strategy.
- Portfolio demonstrating creativity and experience across a range of media, including short- and long-form content (web content, social posts, emails, ebooks, white papers, blogs, and articles).
- Experience with web content management systems (WordPress), and analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- B2B experience preferred.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience working closely with planning and creative functions to deliver compelling content.
- Strong project and time management skills including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining an attention to detail.
Behaviors and Traits Required:
- Self-starter mentality with an eagerness to take on responsibility and consistently exceed expectations.
- A flexible attitude toward shifting needs and priorities, and willingness to take feedback in stride