Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Content Manager for InfoSec and Privacy, you will function as the primary resource and subject matter expert (SME) on Veeva’s Proposal Management Team. You will provide first-level support for all customer-related Information Security, Quality & Compliance, Risk Management, and Data Privacy (collectively, “InfoSec and Privacy”) requests for information, including assessments/questionnaires, postal audits, and questions contained within RFPs. Additionally, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the InfoSec and Privacy database within Veeva’s proposal management software tool (Loopio).
What You'll Do
- Function as the SME on Veeva’s Proposal Management team in the areas of InfoSec and Privacy.
- Lead responses to all customer InfoSec and Privacy requests for information, including assessments/questionnaires (i.e., CAIQ, SigLite, etc.), postal audits, and questions contained within RFPs.
- Manage a high-volume case queue of high-priority, deadline-driven information requests, supporting the full product spectrum, across all geographies.
- Maintain the InfoSec and Privacy knowledge base (Loopio)—work collaboratively with the InfoSec and Privacy teams to proactively build the content library, validate content accuracy, and manage the content lifecycle to ensure content remains up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate efforts among multiple supporting SMEs to ensure all deliverables are delivered accurately and on time.
- Format, proofread, and edit for accuracy, clarity, and readability.
- Contribute to identifying and building processes for streamlining customer InfoSec and Privacy requests.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Deep understanding of the principles of InfoSec and Privacy in a GxP environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience responding to InfoSec and Privacy-related requests for information in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment—life sciences and/or SaaS technology strongly preferred.
- Self-starter—self-motivated and self-managed—able to act with speed and agility while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Displays an ownership mentality.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize among multiple competing, high-priority requests on very tight deadlines.
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert formatting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Team player—able to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Displays a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Proficient in software tools and applications, including Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), salesforce CRM, RFP proposal software—Loopio, strongly preferred.
- Experiences using online procurement tools (e.g., Ariba, Emptoris, Scout, etc.).
- Willingness to work across time zones and geographies and extended hours, as needed, to meet the customer’s response deadline.
Nice to Have
- Certified Loopio system administrator.
- Experience setting up a content management database.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Fitness reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.