Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
The Copywriter/Editor will be responsible for helping to bring the Interactions brand voice to life through digital and printed content materials. In this role, you’ll leverage your strong storytelling and copywriting abilities to create compelling content for a variety of audiences.
Essential Job Functions:
· Copywriting, editing, and proofreading for new marketing, sales, and product materials
· Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams to assist with creation of new materials and edit existing materials
· Contribute to Interactions blog editorial calendar in order to deliver consistent, relevant content on a regular basis. This will involve both writing blogs and managing/editing blogs from contributors.
· Ongoing writing and editing of new content resources, including e-books, whitepapers, infographics and data sheets.
· Maintain brand tone of voice across all digital and print marketing materials
· Stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporate them into Interactions content
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
· 4+ years experience in content marketing, copywriting or related content-producing role for a B2B company (technology or customer care preferred)
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines
· Ability to anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance
· Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging content