Community Content Manager
The Community Content Manager will serve as a key player of the Community team within the Customer Experience / Self-Services Strategy and Delivery domain, driving strategy and execution of all things content, knowledge, and resources.
You’ll help us build a continuous stream of timely, relevant, and curated content to ensure that DataRobot users are supported in a self-service environment.
- Build a world class community-based resource library for DataRobot products
- Institute knowledge creation and management processes that scale
- Work cross-functionally to discover, curate, and publish helpful content and resources
- Identify, onboard, and oversee contributors to ensure consistency and quality
- Partner with DataRobot technical and product teams to review, prioritize, communicate status, and deliver the features and functionality from user submitted ideas
- Launch a technical blog program for machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Produce knowledge in various mediums and channels: text, video, images, .gifs
- Passion for enabling others with great content
- Experience with DataRobot products
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning
- Excellent writing, editing, and publishing workflows
- Proven knowledge base management skills
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Details, details, details!
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.