Brand Learning Knowledge Manager at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for the ongoing health of Brand Management knowledge resources and Brand Learning content. The role is critical to building and maintaining our Brand Management knowledge resources and curriculum as we continue to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring knowledge is captured, organized, distributed and continuously updated in multiple formats. We seek a team player who is passionate about facilitating the sharing of expertise and developing knowledge strategies to support the performance of the Brand Management team.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Define a Brand Learning knowledge and content management strategy to develop and maintain high quality, up-to-date and searchable content for Brand Management
- Create and share knowledge resources that capture internal expertise
- Establish and manage a knowledge and content refresh and maintenance process that ensures all resources and training materials are up-to-date as changes in the marketplace occur and the business evolves
- Create and manage a video library of resources for Brand Management
- Manage existing knowledge base content ensuring it is up-to-date and relevant
- Define best practices for capturing and sharing internal and external expertise
- Build guidelines and templates for capturing high-quality content
- Establish and oversee a process for capturing expertise and insights from new hires with external expertise and brand owners being acquired by Thrasio
- Develop a dashboard to monitor and share analytics that evaluate business impact, track the usage and define efficiency of knowledge resources
- Review and audit content
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience as a knowledge or content manager, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven experience managing knowledge and content management processes and ensuring the overall health of resources
- Creativity and innovative approaches that are not constrained by what is standard today or tools available
- Passion for facilitating the sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Experience developing and managing an information architecture
- Proven ability to use video tools and knowledge management systems to capture knowledge (e.g. Loom, Camtasia, Snag It, Guru, etc.)
- Experience with eLearning development software is a plus (e.g. Articulate 360, iSpring, etc.)
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.