Brand Learning Content Developer at Thrasio
| Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
This new Thrasher will be responsible for the development of Brand Learning content. The role is critical to building and maintaining our Brand Management curriculum as we continue to rapidly scale and we stay committed to growing our talent. In this role, you will be responsible for developing training and learning resources in multiple formats and suited for various delivery methods including in-person and virtual sessions, eLearning, video tutorials, knowledge resources and performance support materials. We seek a team player who is passionate about developing learning content that is engaging, builds competencies and supports our team’s performance.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Develop training and learning content including presentations, participant guides and facilitator guides
- Create eLearning courses and other self-paced learning materials such as quick-start guides
- Build video tutorials
- Develop knowledge resources such as case studies and process guides
- Create performance support materials such as job aids and checklists
- Develop knowledge checks, assessments, scenario-based learning activities, simulations, role-plays and games
- Create toolkits for managers to support the adoption of new skills, processes and technologies
- Develop content and materials for brand summits
- Ensure Brand learning content is updated as needed to reflect changes in the industry and the business
- Establish a content development and refresh process that allows for rapid development of best-in-class content and supporting content management practices
What You Bring to the Party:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience developing training and learning resources, ideally in a high-growth tech or start-up environment
- Proven experience developing training content and materials for sessions delivered virtually and in-person
- Proven experience using eLearning development software to create online training (e.g. Articulate 360, iSpring, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, etc.)
- Proven ability to create video tutorials using tools such as Loom, Camtasia, Snag It Creativity and innovative approaches that are not constrained by what is standard today or tools available
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and act with a sense of urgency
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.