Associate Technical Writer at The Predictive Index
The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 7,500 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
As a Technical Writer, you will make it easy to learn and troubleshoot our product and systems to support direct clients, partners and internal user operations team members. You’ll play a critical role in taking ownership of our existing knowledgebase, Guru, and authoring new content as we continue to bring new solutions to market in the talent optimization space.
- Create and edit exceptional help documentation.
- Develop principles, guidelines, and best practices for product language and tone.
- Articulate and document your content strategy and rationale.
- Collaborate with User Operations.
- Develop and maintain a content prioritized content development roadmap.
We are looking to bring on someone looking to develop their technical writing skill set. If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 1+ years of experience in technical or product writing preferred.
- Ability to distill complicated topics into language that anyone can understand.
- Basic copyediting experience highly desirable.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate using multiple methods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Writing for internationalization a plus.
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.