Agency Documentation Manager
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
This is a critical role within our Agency team, which builds custom branded mobile applications and web ordering experiences for our Enterprise restaurant clients. The LevelUp Agency team has built and launched over 200 of these applications for clients ranging from 50 locations to 900 locations, with plans to build and launch even larger and more complex applications as we grow our business.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support Technical Brand Management team by creating and updating client facing documentation as necessary.
- Work with internal teams to maintain an accurate and up to date catalog of client facing documents.
- Develop an overall document management plan for how to structure content in existing Confluence spaces and other internal knowledge management systems.
- Partner with internal teams to develop product and technical documentation as needed.
- Based on feedback from team members, help to create appropriate documentation that can be used for client consumption.
- Provide status updates to Technical Brand Managers and Agency Leaders on new and updated documentation and document structures.
You Should Have
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, with attention to detail
- Proven ability to work across many departments to gather necessary information for document creation and updates
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written skills in English
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.