Commercial Sales Representative
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x of innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We’re growing quickly and have created a commercial sales team based in Watertown, MA (just outside of Boston) to win new Markforged customer accounts and drive revenues. As a Commercial Sales Representative for this very fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to build your business from the ground up in an entrepreneurial fashion. Collaborating with Business Development, Application Engineers, and Value Added Resellers, you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly sales targets. In this high-velocity role, you will focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses, taking leads through the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close. We sell through channel partners (Value Added Resellers), so one of your main roles will be building strong relationships with our partners and ensuring they are positioning Markforged on all 3D printing opportunities. This role requires heavy organizational skills as you manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting
- Carry a quarterly quota and achieve quarterly sales targets
- Work closely with our VAR community to successfully close Markforged business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and channel partners
- 2+ years of B2B and/or channel sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven quota attainment
- Technology sales experience a plus
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, and more each day
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Read Full Job Description