Business Operations Intern
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
Toast is looking for a Business Operations Intern to help maintain Sales systems data integrity and enforcement. You have an extreme attention to detail and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love solving complex problems and are a confident communicator. We are a collaborative group that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it.
The success of the Sales Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company and as such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make a mark. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
- Constantly strive to improve the existing process by focusing on automation, system improvements
- Reclassifying existing customers in our system and validating all restaurants are categorized properly within categories and market segment
- Validating parent hierarchy in our system
- We are seeking a highly organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- BS/BA candidate
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Excel experience