Business Development Associate
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in...
The Business Development Associate plays a critical role in the Ellevation sales and marketing process and is responsible for identifying, nurturing, and delivering high-quality sales opportunities to our Sales Team. The Business Development Associate will focus on one primary objective – outbound prospecting and lead generation activities with school district leaders that generate a high-volume of qualified online demo meetings to be handed-off to our Partner Development Managers. The ideal candidate will be skilled at outbound sales prospecting, knowledgeable about the K-12 market, highly motivated, interested in career development, passionate about improving education and prepared to work hard to build the business
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with cork boards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!