B2B New Business Account Manager
Sales - Business Development & B2B Sales Boston, Massachusetts
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team is seeking a talented and sales-driven Account Manager to join our New Customer Onboarding team. In this role, you will manage a book of new customers with the goal of building customer loyalty to our B2B program. You will be responsible for driving sales, educating customers about features and benefits of the program, and assessing longer term account potential.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, paid time off, and a competitive bonus plan.
- Effectively manage a book of new customers to meet/exceed Sales goals
- Engage your customers through a high level of outbound phone outreach
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of Wayfair’s B2B offering
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- 1-2 years of successful sales experience (commissioned based environment – a plus!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.