Analyst, HR Business Analytics & Operations
Job Title: Analyst, HR Business Analytics & Operations
Department & Organization: Talent
Location: Boston, MA
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and professional Analyst, HR Business Analytics & Operations to join our HR team. The ideal candidate is an excellent multi-tasker, data-driven, learns quickly, and has the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion. Candidates must have strong analytic and systems skills as well as the desire to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Acquia is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and professional Analyst, HR Business Analytics & Operations to join our HR team. The ideal candidate is an excellent multi-tasker, data-driven, learns quickly, and has the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion. Candidates must have strong analytic and systems skills as well as the desire to contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Acts as the primary contact for HRIS systems administration and questions.
- Manages user and module administration in HRIS and Performance Management Systems.
- Performs regular system audits to ensure data integrity.
- Primary contact for system vendors to maintain and execute all configuration, integration, implementation, contracts, etc.
Reporting and Data Analytics:
- Supports Business with reporting and analytics needs. Creates and automates HR reporting for internal and external systems for the business, i.e. census data, HR Dashboards, Department Dashboards. Includes ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Executes compliance related reporting and activities, i.e. EEO-1, AAP, VETS, OSHA, etc.
- Creates and presents Executive level reporting to analyze attrition, diversity, bonus attainment and other regular reporting.
- Maintains knowledge of HR practices in the industry; performs research to help problem solve.
- Audits semi-monthly data related to payroll processing. Collaborates closely and builds partnerships with HR team members and Finance.
- Produces market benchmarks, internal and external equity and other compensation data as requested. Formulates and presents analysis with competitive position versus the market and recommendations.
- Completes Compensation Data Surveys and interfaces with vendor.
- Prepares foundational data, tells the story and makes recommendations to empower decision making by the business including Annual Merit, quarterly bonus, promotions and adjustments.
- Maintains trackers related to stock option grants, high potential / critical employees, etc.
- Interfaces with Employees on HR inquiries and processes, consistently demonstrating a high level of customer service, quick turn around and professionalism.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributes:
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources in a corporate environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience. Educational background in Human Resources field a plus.
- Experience administering UltiPro or other HRIS system
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, is highly organized and process-driven. Committed to producing excellent work consistently.
- Performs with a consistently high level of customer service; performs work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to present data analysis and recommendations professionally
- Demonstrated ability to be agile and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong time management to ensure deadlines are met
- Thinks critically and uses data to draw conclusions and quantify decision-making. Partners when appropriate.
- Performs with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Proactive and solutions-oriented thinker. Jumps in and owns it.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises. Recognizes the common purpose of the team and respects team decisions.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.