Analyst, Customer Operations
Rapid7 is seeking to add a rock star Customer Success Operations professional to our growing organization. We are looking for a driven, highly motivated individual to partner with our Customer Success organization to provide operational support. S/he has a strong analytical mindset, process oriented approach and is extremely detail oriented. Reporting to the the Sr. Manager of Business & Customer Operations, this individual will be partnering daily with Rapid7’s Global team of Customer Success Managers to help identify, aggregate, and resolve operational inefficiencies critical to Rapid7’s ability to scale the business. Key responsibilities of this role will also include assisting with KPI & quarterly Board of Directors reporting, supporting weekly renewals forecasting process, analyses to develop deep understanding of Rapid7’s renewal and expansion activities, executing quarterly compensation activities, providing assistance with annual planning activities and participating in the onboarding & training of new customer success representatives and other ad hoc analyses. Each of these responsibilities is critical to Rapid7’s success and involves working closely with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance, Support and People Strategy to help the Customer Success organization. Success in the role will require a self-starter with strong initiative and a passion for collaborating with others to solve problems.
- Proactively engage and partner with the Customer Success Managers on daily basis to help improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of renewals
- Help identify and aggregate operational inefficiencies uncovered through daily interactions with Customer Success Managers and work with Sr. Manager of Business Operations to help plan and implement processes to operational inefficiencies.
- Work cross functionally with key business partners in Business Intelligence, Finance, Order Management, & IT to help drive key process, system, & reporting improvements
- Provide weekly reporting on forecast & Customer Success KPIs
- Assist with end of quarter analyses & reporting to Board of Directors
- Assist with key Customer Success planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Maintain and update territory plans
- Provide reporting & assistance to help finance execute quarterly compensation activities
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical role
- Direct experience in Customer Success, Sales Operations or an Operations related role a plus; preferably at a high-tech or software company
- BA/BS degree in business or related field;
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Netsuite &/Or SalesForce a plus
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, and pick up the shovel.
- Quick learner, curious and strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in fast paced, changing and dynamic environment
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required